Garmin is the world-renowned producer of smart-watches and GPS devices. It caters its products to a wide array of customers all across the globe. The company facilitates reliable Garmin GPS customer service for users who face technical issues while operating Garmin devices. One such error is the Garmin error code 00X80001X that occurs frequently. Garmin express faces problems while running on windows due to this error code 00X80001X. This error continually appears on the screen and affects the work routine of the users. You can read about the guidelines and follow them to troubleshoot this error or get in touch with Garmin GPS support for technical assistance.
Deleting of the folder
- Proceed with pressing the windows logo key along with the R key. Now input %localappdata% and then further tap the enter key.
- Now right-tap the envelope (Garmin_Ltd._or_its_subsid envelope. Further, choose to click on delete in the menu context that displays.
- If in case you are prompted to ask to confirm the deletion, go ahead by clicking yes. After this introduce .net framework from Microsoft 4.6.2
Download the program and install
- Follow the instructions and guidelines for downloading and installing the Microsoft framework of .net. Click ok for the permission required and grant authorities required for proper installation of the .net framework onto your system.
- After you are done installing the framework Garmin express should be able to run smoothly, and the error code 00X80001X should disappear. If you are unable to get rid of this error, then you need to check your system for important updates.
- If your computer hasn’t updated in a long time to the latest upgrades, then download and install the newest updates and reboot your system to see if the error is resolved. Sometimes the issues are related to an out-dated driver or windows update.
Get in touch with us
If you are facing technical issues related to Garmin devices, then contact Garmin GPS customer support for troubleshooting the errors you are facing while operating the device. Our team of specialists can help you in solving your queries and resolving the errors you encounter with their in-depth knowledge and expertise.
John Woods is a self-professed security expert; he has been making the people aware of the security threats. His passion is to write about Cybersecurity, malware, social engineering, Games, internet and new media. He writes for Garmin GPS Support at Garmin GPS Customer Service.